Friday, June 26, 2009

***www.ThisMornin.com***


Just a quick post to let everyone know that I've purchased the domain www.ThisMornin.com.

One of goals this summer is to give the ol blog a new look - and I figured the best place to start was with a dedicated domain. From there, I may change to WordPress or another format that allows for more freedom in the layout. If you have any experience with this 'switchover' please let me know your thoughts.

So feel free to update your bookmarks, links, etc. I'm not sure if the RSS feeds will need to be updated, but I'll try to keep you posted. Until the move is finalized, http://thismornin.blogspot.com will still work - it simply redirects you to http://www.thismornin.com.

**For the time being, the 'www' is required. I will try to work this out over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I've been thinking of doing this for a while, but haven't wanted to shell out the dough for my own domain.

    Let me know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, p!!! this is big.

    p.s. thanks for the avett bros links- this IS one of the only blogs i check :)

    -jojo

    ReplyDelete