Sunday, May 25, 2008

i'm hungry.........

It's almost been a week since my last post. i've been back and forth between here and there. Mostly i've been back home letting my mother take care of me cause i just got my wisdom teeth yanked out of my face.

i'm really not in too much pain (i ain't skimpin' on the hydrocodone, though); the worst part is......... i'm hungry as shit. i'm tired of soup and jello.


So to end this blogging hiatus and to make me even hungrier, here are some good food-related tunes:


mp3: Stoney LaRue - Texas Cookin' (live - Guy Clark cover)

mp3: Cody Canada - Juicy Fruit (live - Jimmy Buffett cover)

mp3: Old Crow Medicine Show - Chicken Pie (unreleased)

mp3: The Band of Heathens - Cornbread
buy Band of Heathens (2008)

mp3: Ray Wylie Hubbard - Heartaches and Grease
buy Snake Farm (2006)

mp3: The Wood Brothers - Chocolate On My Tongue
buy Ways Not To Lose (2006)

mp3: Robert Johnson - Come On In My Kitchen
buy The Complete Recordings (1990)

mp3: Slaid Cleaves - Breakfast in Hell
buy Broke Down (2000)

mp3: The Felice Brothers - Take This Bread
buy The Felice Brothers (2008)

1 comment:

  1. How GREAT is the Song "Take This Bread" WOW! I love it. Excellent song selection.

    ReplyDelete